- 2 red peppers, cut into chunks
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 small zucchinis, sliced into quarters
- 2 oriental eggplants, sliced into quarters
- 12 cherry tomoatoes
- 4 leeks, sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- bunch fresh thyme, washed and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Toss prepared vegetables in a bowl with the olive oil, thyme and garlic.
- Preheat the barbecue on HIGH, then reduce heat to MEDIUM before placing the vegetables on the grill. Turn the vegetables once, and cook until tender-crisp and nicely coloured.
- Toss in a bowl and splash with balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve at room temperature with any grilled meat.